Sunday, August 6, 2017

家でゴロゴロ。

Just came back from Cambodia a few days ago, and all I can say is that I'm happy to be home. I love traveling, and Cambodia was so beautiful and fun BUT I love staying home. As soon as I got home, I took a shower, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and watched Game of Thrones.

It's been super hot. I literally just stay on my couch in front of a fan the whole day while watching shows or doing random stuff on the internet. I need to get food because I emptied my kitchen out before I left to Cambodia but every time I try to be productive and take a shower to go out, I end up getting hot and just go back to my couch and sit in front of my fan.

It's literally too hot to do anything. I really can't stand summer. The only reason why I like it now is because of summer vacation, and rather than working in the heat, I rather stay home and marathon shows with my aircon on or fan.

I'll be posting photos of Cambodia eventually! Still need to post the last photos of Miyazaki. Damn, I suck at blogging.

No comments :

Post a Comment