Wednesday, July 5, 2017

better late; part iii




Day 3 was an impromptu thing. The weather was horrible with heavy rain. So we looked for things to do inside and I found some things in Asakusa. I wanted my little sister and her bf to really enjoy themselves and do touristy things since it was their first and probably last time in Japan.

So I took them to Asakusa to try on kimonos where i got to take photos of them. Many people were staring and giving them compliments. They were so happy haha. Again, my sister and her bf are easily pleased. It was lovely having them here.

Jesse even got excited when he found an umbrella that looked like a Japanese sword lol. Afterwards we went to Sky Tree to eat and take pictures. Little sis got tipsy on sake lol.

Another good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment