Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Head banging in a karaoke booth & 2017 New Years Resolutions.

My New Years Eve was spent in a karaoke booth with my best friend, head banging and singing to Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Slipknot, Jimmy Eat World, Panic at the Disco!, and way more. Then we went to her house and watched the sunrise. It was a while since I've had a good New Years.

I'm still unsure about what 2017 has in store for me, hoping good vibes tbh. I was looking back at my 2016 resolutions and I was able to do half of them, not bad. So what are my resolutions for this year?

Continue to get my tattoos. I got several of my tattoos but I still have several more to get. I probably won't get as much as I did last year but I hope to keep getting the ones convenient for me. 
Travel out of Japan. My first year I did a lot of traveling within Japan but I really want to go out. Another part of Asia, Australia, New Zealand, heck Europe would be nice too! 
Work hard to find a job I really want. This will be hard and I probably won't be able to do it in a year but I hope I can get a step closer to finding a job I really want. 
Make the most of my time by making memories and appreciate what you have. Sometimes I get frustrated because I no longer know what I'm doing, but I need to put that aside, appreciate what I have, and enjoy the time I have with my friends because everything is good to change.

I decided to cut out the exercise more for this year because living in the inaka and exercising is too hard for me. Will have to put that on pause. Hope to fulfill the other resolutions though!

No comments :

Post a Comment