Sunday, September 18, 2016

sapphire blue oceans & shrines in caves.

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016

Me and Lisa ended up planning a trip to Kyushu for our summer vacation. I wanted a little getaway and Lisa was down for one as well. After seeing photos of my older sister's trip in Jamaica, I craved the beach (which is rare).

Lisa told me about Miyazaki, a place she used to live when she first came to Japan. She said it's pretty much forgotten now with little to no tourism but it has lovely beaches that many local surfers go to. It sounded lovely so I was of course up for it.

I later realized that Miyazaki was home of the Japanese gods and it had Takachiho gorge, a place on my bucket-list. I was sold.

I stayed at her place the night before and we headed early to our flight where we landed in Miyazaki pretty early. We got our rental car, ate, and headed to our first destination: Udo Shrine.











No comments :

Post a Comment