Saturday, September 17, 2016

ビラパワ

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. That work life tends to get in the way of doing fun things, especially the Japanese work life. I'll post an update post soon, but there are still so many other posts I'm behind about. So I wanted to finish those before I get more behind. So back to the summer vacation posts.

Saturday, August 20th, 2016

Me and K have been wanting to go to this pizza place that my students told me about back when I first started teaching but it was only open on the weekends and he usually visits me during the week since he works weekends.

We finally got a chance to go though, and it was a cute pizza shop owned by two elderly people where they cooked the pizza in their own stone oven. It differently had a nice, cozy, western feel to it. And the pizza was amazingly good.

I usually don't care much for margherita pizza but this tasted so good, I loved it more than my chorizo jalepeno pizza (which was also really good)! They also had their drinks in nice vintage soda bottles. I loved that, reminded me of Mexico ironically.






No comments :

Post a Comment