Friday, August 5, 2016

green smoothies & taco rice.



Thursday, July 28th, 2016

I met up with a fellow blogger Laura in Omotesando to have brunch. We went to this cute cafe that had vegetable smoothies and lots of healthy looking food, which seemed tasty. I was craving a burger which led me to get a black bean burger which was completely different than I thought it would be haha. It wasn't bad, just different lol. I also got a green smoothie, which was a bit bitter but overall good! It's been a while since I've had a legit green smoothie.

Me and Laura pretty much spent the whole day together, time just flew! We were talking about our experiences at Keio since she went too, and our future plans, and ways to study Japanese since her Japanese is on point and I want to seriously try to study again (though we'll see how long it lasts).

We ended up going to a boba place in Harajuku she likes (totally forgot the name) where we stayed there forever. Afterwards, we were craving avocados so we decided to get taco rice (my favorite place). We pretty much just ate and talked the whole day, I realize that usually what I do on outings lol. But it was definitely chill and a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment