Friday, August 19, 2016

秩父音頭まつり♡





Sunday, August 14th, 2016

My neighbors invited me to go to our town's festival. Apparently, it's a big deal because it has Chichibu's famous ondo dance that has won many competitions and is basically Chichibu's pride and joy.

My neighbors were kind enough to dress me in a yukata (purple! my favorite color!)and we headed out to see the people dancing. Their son was going to be dancing in the competition. Apparently different clubs all perform around the city till they reach the city hall and perform on the stage.

I ran into several students but actually didn't mind. It was nice to see them since I haven't seen them for over a month. And I met several new people as well. I also ran into my bosses and was happy to see them.

It was definitely a good experience, and I was so happy to have went.

No comments :

Post a Comment