Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hellos and Goodbyes.


Saturday, July 9th, 2016

It's been a good while since I have taken purikura. Kinda missed it lol. Well, I met up with Tia in Japan for the first time. She got accepted into a fashion school of London so before heading out to England she wanted to have a but of a vacation in Japan.

We always talked about meeting in Japan, and though it was a bit different from planned, it was still nice to meet up with her. We didn't do much besides eat and talk because that week I happened to be working overtime and my insomnia was only letting me get 3-5 hours of sleep each night.

After meeting up with Tia and her friend, I ended up meeting up Lyy since she will be leaving Japan for a bit. Since I was tired we just met at Kichioji and at a cafe she likes.

I had this amazing salad with meat, I usually don't care for meat but this meat was amazing. I also had a cold matcha latte which was really good. We ended up staying there from 5 to 10ish just talking. Seriously felt like old times.

We were talking about our thoughts now, our future plans, the past, so much. We ended up getting some dessert which was also good, of course my dessert was a matcha parfait lol.

When we went back to her place in Tachikawa we stayed up till 7am. Part of it was the insomnia and part of it was just because we were talking about so much. I reminded me of our Nagoya trips. Going to be waiting for Lyy to come back, we have things planned already.

On other note, it's soon going to be summer vacation for me, 9 days I believe? And it's for a whole month! Even a little more, I'm super excited. August is the hottest month and i want to stay in my apartment and do nothing.

I'm hoping to travel a bit too as well if I can figure out somethings. And of course, Tokyo trips to see friends. Summer break~

No comments :

Post a Comment