Monday, July 4, 2016

happy july.

I can't believe it's already July, time sure flies. I looked at my calendar and thought about how it seemed like last summer was not too long ago. Last July, I went on a road trip with my baby sis (still need to finish those posts) and got a job with the goal of saving up money to move to Japan.

And now, here I am. In Japan, working, living my life, simple but satisfying, for the moment. It never ceases to surprise me how quickly things can change in a year, months, even weeks.

People ask me constantly how's Japan and what I'm doing, I know they're hoping for an exciting response but the truth is, my life is not exciting. I'm just a normal girl who wasn't happy with her life back home and decided to move to a new place and make the life she always wanted.

And what is that? To just work a decent job, get tattoos, travel here and there, and hang out with her friends on simple outings. And that's all I have been doing tbh, I haven't really traveled yet but I will once I overcome my laziness of planning a trip.

I'm also bound to write an entry about my job and what my experience of teaching English has been like. Summer vacation is around the corner, and I'm excited to laze around and maybe plan a small trip somewhere, whether it's in Japan or somewhere close by. We'll see!

No comments :

Post a Comment