Wednesday, June 29, 2016

that ship has sailed.




Sunday, June 5th, 2016

I finished my ship tattoo, it was fairly quick taking another 3 hours, making it 6 hours total for the tattoo. I am extremely pleased by the finished product, I love color tattoos.

I'm going to take a break from my arm because summer is here, and the heat is just around the corner so I would rather be able to wear half sleeves for a little while longer. To be honest, I'll probably keep this half sleeve until I move to Tokyo.

So what's next for me? Legs and back most likely! My tattoo artist is currently guest spotting in Canada, so as much as I'd like to jump on my next piece I have to wait till August.

But until then, I am loving this one and am excited to finish the sleeve one day.

No comments :

Post a Comment