Sunday, June 5, 2016

fairytale hikes.







Saturday, May 28th, 2016

Lyy came to visit me in Minano Friday night. It was the first time I had seen her since when I first moved here and I was excited to catch up on several things. We stayed up late, talking about several things and though we were tired the next day it was nice to catch up.

We ended up going to the waterfall that I went with my other friend, she hadn't seen a waterfall before so I wanted to show her. I really wanted to show her my life in this new place, it's so different but also nice! She enjoyed all the green.

I really love this place, the forest is so beautiful. I honestly never get tired of coming here, it's already the third time I've came here since moving here and it never gets old. The green leaves, the tall beautiful trees, the clear water, it always reminds me of a fairytale. Even more, of Peter Pan.

We hiked up to the second waterfall this time but it was bit of a letdown, so small. But it was still nice. Afterwards we decided to head back and eat udon but ran into a snake. I'm not down with wild snakes, I'm always scared they might be poisonous so we went around another way and went to the udon shop.

We also had soft cream, I decided to try a new flavor, black soybean flour soy milk. It was not so pleasant, the flour taste was so strong. It surprised me every time I took a bite lol. Lyy has white coffee which was amazingly good, I think I'll get that next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment