Wednesday, May 11, 2016

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned ♡


So, I finally have been able to do it. I was able to start my sleeve and was able to get it done by one of my favorite artists in Japan, En at Detroit Diesel Tattoo Works. He specializes in traditional and neotraditional tattoos. I always loved his work, and actually M got a lot of his tattoos by him. But I knew about En's work before M.

Anyways, I went out one of the weekends I was going to Tokyo to do a shoot. It ended up working out perfectly. 

In case you guys didn't know, my sleeve is going to be a Peter Pan sleeve. But I wanted to just do symbols of things that remind me of Peter Pan. The tattoo is in relation towards the book and the Peter Pan 2003 movie, not the Disney one.

I could go into depth about the meaning of it for me, but I rather not. It's somewhat personal and rather just keep those thoughts to myself. But I'm super happy with my cute little flying ship and am excited to do the rest of the sleeve.

It took about 3 hours, and it was painful as fuck. It's been a while since I've gotten a tattoo so I totally forgot about the pain tbh. The most painful parts were the bone and inner arm area of course. They are infamous for pain.

I'm looking forward to the shading/coloring but not the pain of it lol. I will be doing it in parts, doing the second part in June and probably the other part in July, not sure yet. It's almost done healing now.

Hope you guys look forward to my tattoo adventures. It's been a long time coming.

No comments :

Post a Comment