Thursday, March 10, 2016

Last day with the little ones.


Today was my last day vounteering at the elementary school. I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I was volunteering at a pre-k classroom to get some more experience working with kids. I volunteered at a daycare with infants to 7 year olds but I thought it would be good to get some experience at a school setting and see what they are capable of learning at their age level.

I really enjoyed it, it was something to do and the kids were cute. They had their moments when they are not so cute, but for the most part I really loved them. And I became especially attached to this little boy. He took a liking to me right away and he stood out to me because he has a difficult family situation. I just hope for the best, though I'm so scared for the worst.

It's crazy how much people can touch your hearts, especially little kids. I won't forget the kids I met, and especially not this little guy.

No comments :

Post a Comment