Thursday, March 3, 2016

eggslut.




Me and my little sis went out to LA today because I was turning in stuff for my visa. My dumbass forgot my passport in my nightstand so I'm going to go back tomorrow with my older sister. Regardless, we ended up having breakfast at the famous Eggslut.

I wanted to eat here so bad, because it's been hyped up and tbh, I'm such a sucker for the name. Me and my younger sis arrived early and waited, we were one of the first people and got the bacon cheese and egg sandwich.

I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I did because I don't like eggs unless it's scrambled, with that being said I didn't have the eggs fried and I did not try the slut, but it was amazing. Everything about it was good, the eggs, the bacon, the sauce, the bread. It was literally perfection and if I lived out in LA it would be my go-to place for breakfast!

It's also fairly affordable, the sandwich was $7 and I ordered orange juice as well which made it to be around $10. I honestly thought the price was fair, the food was delicious.

I'm so happy I got to try this place before I left to Japan, and it was nice to spend the morning with my little sis.
26 days till Japan.

No comments :

Post a Comment