Sunday, March 13, 2016

And I have reasons to believe that I'm not the only one you spend this time with, but I'll stay.


So I completely lied, the last concert in California was going to be the Silverstein and Being as an Ocean out in Hollywood. I forgotten about it because I got the tickets a while back. Thomas was going to come out but he ended up not being able to due to work so I took my friend Jenny.

It was at the Fonda Theater and the venue was super cool, I loved it. It had a vintage feel to it and was really clean, definitely falls under my top venues and it might have beat the Observatory if the balcony was open.

Coldrain was also going to be performing and I thought that was a big plus. They were the second opening act and they fuckin' killed it. Coldrain is always great live and never disappoints. The crowd was also pretty good, and I could see people getting into it and talking about how good they sounded.

The band after then was Emarosa I think? They didn't sounds good live to me, especially the vocals. I asked what Jenny thought as she agreed.

After them was Being as an Ocean, and I was pretty disappointed. I really like them, but they didn't sound too great live. At least they played, This Loneliness Won't Be the Death of Me.

After Being as as Ocean was Silverstein and of course they didn't disappoint and the energy of the crowd went way up, I loved it. I've had Smile in Your Sleep stuck in my head ever since they played it. I was a  bit bummed they didn't play a Midwestern State of Emergency though, but it was still a great live.

It's so hard to believe that I'll be leaving to Japan soon. I have my visa and everything, it really trips me out how quickly time flies. Just need to pack!

16 days till Japan.

No comments :

Post a Comment