Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Night in Newport.


Friday, February 12th, 2016

I went out to Orange County for the last time to see some of my other friends. Jenny was the main one, since I visited Tia plenty of times before. My mom doesn't like me going out to Orange County so I had to say goodbye this time. Part of me hopes I can still go back but I really doubt it.

So, I spent the weekend with Jenny. It was fun. I got to meet her roommates and we went out together. One of our friend's was djing at Sutra a club in Newport so we decided to go. It was also nice because we could get in with no entrance fee and since he was djing we got free bottle service.

Jenny got tipsy pretty quickly so I was mostly taking care of her and chatting with others. I don't really like clubbing anymore but because we got to be in the VIP area and just sit and chill, I really enjoyed it. I met several new people and just talked away while enjoying the music.

It was a good night.

No comments :

Post a Comment