Saturday, February 20, 2016

Good company, good music.


Sunday, February 14th, 2016

We ate at Urth Caffe for breakfast, which is apparently an extremely well-known place. I got green tea boba and a granola bowl. I was craving something light. After having breakfast we headed back to Orange County. I fell asleep in the car and as soon as we got back to Jenny's place, I knocked out. Jenny stayed up with 'Good' Guy and Ting Ting (a chill girl friend).

It was late afternoon/evening and turns out everyone wanted to go out to LA again because Ting Ting could get us into a club where a well-known DJ would be playing, his name was Dash Berlin.

I'm not much of a techno fan, I don't know squat about any of the genres but they all really wanted to go, it was a big deal. I was so tired from the other outings but after some convincing I'd decided to tag along. It would be our last day together anyways.

Because Ting Ting knew someone, we were able to get free drinks, bottle service, and sit in the VIP area. It was nice because no creepers, and just chillin with friends and listening to music. Dash apparently plays trance, which I liked all the songs he played so I concluded I like trance.

It was a really fun night, and I actually got buzzed for the first time in a while. Champagne my loves, it does the job much better than hard liquor in my opinion.

So Valentine's Day? Was flippin' amazing. I'm so super happy I went out and I had the most fun that day. Good company, good music. It was my best Valentine's Day ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment