Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'll take it nice and slow, feeling good on my own without you.


Photographer: Alysha Nett

Yesterday I went to San Diego to do a shoot with Alysha Nett. Those that have been following me know she is such an inspiration to me and she is actually the person who inspired me to get into modeling again and be more proactive about it.

It was a fun shoot, and I already love the polaroids she took, my favorite being the bathtub one with the water.

I am super excited for the rest of the photos and am so happy and grateful I got to work with someone so talented, not only as a model but a photographer. This shoot was something I needed. This was an amazing experience that I will never forget.

There's a quote saying we don't remember days, but moments. I'm making my last moments in California memorable. As much as I love Japan, I know it's times like these that will make me miss my life in California.

I'm grateful for the things in my life and the people in it. And I'm looking forward to the opportunities coming my way.
2 months and 10 days till Japan.

No comments :

Post a Comment