Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Can I keep you?




December 27th, 2015
Photographer: Grunge Gypsee

I did a short shoot with my friend Joelle, aka Grunge Gypsee for her vintage store Vita Girl Vintage. I always love shooting with Joelle because she was my first photographer, ever. It was also a really fun shoot because I love dressing up and my favorite look was this Wednesday Addams dress. It was super cute and so much fun to shoot in.

I don't know why, but this dress also gives me Casper vibes. Probably because I recently watched the movie again, and probably because Christina Ricci was in it and she also plays Wednesday Addams. Casper is definitely one of my favorite childhood movies.

In other news, life is going pretty well. I don't know how it went from rocky to nice but I'm not complaining. Maybe it's the whole new year thing? Or maybe because I'm being productive? Or both.

Well my loves, there are so many things I am looking forward to within these last few months of my time here in California. I'm nervous, but excited. I hope that life continues to surprise me in lovely ways and for you guys as well. 

2 months and 17 days till Japan.

No comments :

Post a Comment