Friday, December 4, 2015

See you soon 日本!


Now for the news, those of you on Instagram already know but, I have accepted a teaching job in Japan for next spring. I am really excited to be going back.

The teaching job will be in Chichibu in Saitama prefecture, very much 田舎 where I have to drive and everything but I don't mind. I've lived the city life, and though I did enjoy it I feel like it would be nice to see another side to Japan. Whether I'll like it or not, who knows but it's an experience that I'm sure I'll learn a lot from.

It's not too far from Tokyo so I'll be able to come out and chill with friends on the weekends as well.

I hope that by living in the more rural area my Japanese will improve. It has decreased so much because I haven't been using it or studying. I need to make sure it doesn't go away.

Anyways, I will be leaving March 29th and will be in Tokyo for a few days to meet up with friend and what not before I get settled into Saitama. I'm extremely excited.

I also put in my 2 weeks notice at work and my last day is Wednesday. I am going to spend the remainder of my time with friends and family and being around positive people because honestly, who knows when I'll be back.

Still need to catch you guys up with several things but this was the biggest.
See you soon 日本!

No comments :

Post a Comment