Thursday, December 10, 2015

Last day of work.

Yesterday was my last day at work. It was pretty bittersweet. I met some really cool people at my job that I really care about but there was also a lot of shit from the office ladies in the back. It all comes down to pettiness and jealousy but these women are 30+ and they act like high school girls.

I know it's because they have nothing better to do with their time and they hate their lives so they need to talk shit on other people and at first I didn't let it get to me but there is only so much negativity a person can take, especially at their work environment.

Also, of course the J situation wasn't helping. He would act bipolar, sometimes chill and sometimes a complete dick. It was annoying to deal with at work. And my good friend Tina also left because of problems with people there was I was pretty much alone.

I was lucky to have enough money saved up for Japan since I was saving ever since I came back from Japan so money isn't an issue thankfully. I talked to my friends and family about it and decided to quit.

I met the new girls and they were so fun and nice and sweet. They wanted me to stay and I kinda wanted to stay too but I knew I would regret it. I needed to move on.

I wonder what the next few months have in store for me, hopefully good things. I know the time will go by quickly. Getting rid of the negativity and only keeping positive shit in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment