Tuesday, December 22, 2015

escape.





Saturday, December 20th
Part II

After the shoot we were going out to LA so I could show Thomas my favorite spot in SoCal: the Griffith Observatory. I fell in love with it ever since my friend Derek took me and I firmly believe this is a place everyone who visits LA should go to. Not only do you see the Hollywood sign but you also get to see the view of downtown LA. It's really beautiful.

We first ate indian food when we got to LA because we were starving. The food was amazing, it was just a random pick but it was a good choice. Afterwards we went to the observatory.

It was unfortunately raining so when we first got there we couldn't see downtown LA because of the fog but it was still nice. We went inside the observatory so he could see all the cool space stuff. I love space things so it was really fun for me.

Afterward we saw everything inside we were about to head out but I wanted to see if we could try to see the view again and it was a good call. The fog cleared up and Thomas was able to see downtown LA and see the skyline in all it's glory. He loved it.

Afterwards we headed back to Ontario and chilled at his hotel for a bit watching metalcore videos as he drank beer. It was a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment