Sunday, December 6, 2015

Affliction Metal Night.





My friend Mauricio wanted to take me to a metal concert with some of his favorite bands. I'm always down to listen to new bands and it's been a while since I've been to a concert.

It was probably one of the best concerts I've been to. I loved all the bands except for Suffokate to be honest. My favorite was probably As Blood Runs Black and of course Suicide Silence.

I forgot how much I loved going to shows. The atmosphere is always so much fun, and makes me get in a good mood. I love seeing people enjoy the music and moshing and just doing stupid shit.

And the bands sounded amazing live. I honestly forgot how much I loved going to metal shows. This really was a good night.

And of course, In N Out made it even better.

No comments :

Post a Comment