Sunday, November 22, 2015

Things to look forward to.

On Friday I went out to Orange County to do a shoot for my love, Tia. She is getting her portfolio ready to apply to different fashion colleges and wanted me to model one of her pieces. I'm so happy because I haven't been able to model any of her clothes in forever because of me when I was in Japan, school, and now work. But I was lucky enough to be able to do this one.

It was more work than play, I drove out just for the shoot and ate afterwards with her and her family, and met her friend Tina who was modeling her other clothes but we didn't get to catch up much or anything.  But I did get to catch up with her parents which was nice.

Her mom asked if I wanted to sleep over so I wouldn't have to drive back but I had work in the morning so I had to decline. Tia will be done with school soon though so I will be seeing her on her winter break.

In other news, next week is my birthday. I don't know if I want to do anything. I wanted to go to an art exhibit but my sisters might not be able to go due to conflict of schedules. We'll see. My friends want to do something but I don't like celebrating birthdays, hype leads to disappointment in my opinion.

Good news though, my friend Thomas is coming out to California from Colorado so we can see coldrain in December. And I have a new friend at work who also likes metal and wants to take me to concerts. The first week of December we are going to a concert already, I'm pretty excited. 

So many things to catch up on, but I'll save it for other posts. All that needs to be known right now is that there are some bumps, but for the most part I'm heading in the right direction and I have things to look forward to.







No comments :

Post a Comment