Thursday, July 2, 2015

On top of the world.





For the first time in forever, I went hiking. This hiking trail is one of the few reasons I like my hometown, because it's a 10 minute walk from my place and it only takes about 2 hours to go to the top of the hill or you can go another 2 hours and go to the creek.

My older sister's never been to the top, so we decided to go to the top instead of to the creek. I would always go with my younger sister and my German Shepherd, Red. I never noticed how bright the colors are during the summer. It was a cloudy, humid day but the hike was fun.

I definitely was out of shape and had to take breaks that I didn't before. So I decided I'm going to keep hiking this trail until I'm back to how I used to be or better.

One of my favorite things about California is the scenery, I definitely missed it when I was in Japan.

No comments :

Post a Comment