Sunday, June 14, 2015

Class of 2015.

Today, was my graduation. I was with my old Japanese language buddy, Chris and got to catch up with him one last time at our uni.

 I just want to say I am ridiculously happy that I am officially done with my undergrad. It took me way longer than it should have, but I got to study abroad for a year and go to an awesome university that I never dreamt of being able to go to. In the end, it was honestly worth it for me. All the stress and debt haha.

I want to thank my sisters for being by side and helping me through all the bad times and believing in me. And though me and my parents have our difference, I couldn't have done it without them as well.

So, now my new life begins. Well, more like me aiming to start the life I want. I will begin working hard to save up money and move to Japan sometime next year. That's my goal, but we'll see how it goes. One step at a time loves!





No comments :

Post a Comment