Friday, May 22, 2015

my afternoon dream.

I am happy to have finished my Japanese debate. It was surprisingly fun though still hard lol. I've been super busy with school so I'm happy it's going to be a three day weekend! 

I've been missing doing shoots tbh, and won't be able to do any until I get my own car. Once school ends and I get a job I hope things will be easier because it will be a set schedule and no more studying and homework. I hope...lol. Life is never easy.

Job hunting is a pain. I've been tweaking my resume and working on cover letters lately. We'll see how it goes, one step at a time! 21 days till I'm done with school.

In the meantime, here are some lovely hanami photos from Nakameguro that I never posted since they were my iphone photos.







No comments :

Post a Comment