Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little pick-me-up.

I've been in a slump lately, and I didn't realize how bad it was. School really stresses you out, and your environment definitely plays a huge part, I just forgot how much.

I have been feeling down lately but came home this weekend. It's always so nice to just be in your own bed and with people you love. My family made me feel better and to be in a nice clean environment helps so much.

I no longer feel so sluggish and I've been studying more diligently. Of course there is more interruptions but overall I've been much more productive. And as always, absence makes the heart grow fonder and me and my mom have been getting along well.

I was also lucky enough to talk to Lyy for the first time in forever. We are both busy with our own lives, but we managed to talk on LINE for a bit, actually 5 1/2 hours haha.

I knew I should have been studying but friends make you feel so much better and it was so nice to talk about everything going on in her life. It makes me happy. And talking about when I return to Japan is also nice.

This was such a nice weekend, and with midterms coming up this distress was something I needed. Back to studying like crazy, but just 6 weeks till I'm done!

No comments :

Post a Comment