Monday, February 16, 2015

Anna Karenina.


I can't help but question my taste in romance. Most of my favorite films and novels always tend to end tragically, I'm not sure if that's saying something about me though lol.

Keira Knightley is probably one of my favorite actresses, clearly. This film was made beautifully, from start to finish. The passion between Anna and Alexei was portrayed so lovely, it made it hard to think they were doing something wrong though it was an affair. It seemed so pure and innocent, ironically. And honestly, it made you crave their love.

No doubt, you felt bad for the husband though, I know I did. But you understood Anna wanting to be with someone for love and wanting to feel loved. Definitely, another book on my to-read list now. I guess I have a thing for classics.


“There can be no peace for us only misery and greatest happiness.” 
-Alexei, Anna Karenina

No comments :

Post a Comment