Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yes, she knows.

I feel like school is going fast but time is going slow.

Just yesterday, I had my first midterm. It seriously seems like just the other day I was talking about how I was just starting classes and dropping and adding here and there. It feels weird, but good in some ways. Probably because I just want to graduate already.

Also, I started my new job last weekend. And although it wasn't easy, I still enjoyed it and look forward to working there again this weekend. Just don't like having to get up early on the weekends, I have to be at the busy stop no later than 6:50am but oh well. Other than that, I'm enjoying it so far.

Nothing exciting going on in my life, just been doing school and work.
It's not bad though, so I'm not complaining. I'm grateful for getting another job.

Well, here's some Phoenix and the Flower Girl.
This song always makes me feel nostalgic for Tokyo for some reason.

I adore her, spoil her,
I'll be her umbrella, shelter from the weather,
don't mind getting wet.

No comments :

Post a Comment