Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Work, Class, Repeat.

I'm starting to get a tad sick, maybe it's the lack of protein in my diet (or lack of eating in general), busy schedule, and the fact that for some reason I'm either too cold or get too hot where I start to sweat in my sleep. Or, maybe it is all the above.

Anyways, I've been busy with work. Happy that I have been getting several hours, taking up shifts since many of my co-workers' schedules are mixed up.

I had a small break in between class and work where I decided to buy some food because I was feeling nauseous. I think it had to do with the lack of protein since I needed to get groceries. I had actually gone with Andy who was one of the guys that would come bother me at work.

It was pretty chill talking for a bit and what not. He's the good kind of weird.

In other news, I dropped my Issues K-12 education class. I'm not a textbook person after all. I ended up added a Korean lit class that seemed more interesting. I rather read books than textbooks any day. And I've been itching to read books lately.

As for my Teaching English Internationally class, I actually really enjoy it and is probably the main class I am excited for this quarter.

No comments :

Post a Comment