Saturday, January 31, 2015

treat yo'self.

I have been super busy lately x__x my last two midterms and a vocab test for Japanese are coming up next week and with my new job at the grocery store it makes it a bit hard to study but I think I can do it!

Anyways, today was a good day as well. I enjoyed work, but I'm nervous tomorrow because my co-worker said I will be working with a grumpy Japanese lady tomorrow x__x and the grumpy old guy again. Oh well.

Afterwards, my sister came to drop off some stuff from my mom and we had dinner together. It was nice talking to her, I really needed to talk to my sister and I didn't even know it.

Though I've been busy with work and school nonstop, I decided to do a little something for me. I ended up buying some inexpensive lingerie and swimsuit for myself. I am excited, and hope to shoot it in, once I workout more...lol.

Also, this wasn't planned but I'm going to a tattoo convention where Blink-182 will be performing! I am so excited because I'm pretty sure this might be their last gig since they broke up again but are having a guest guitarist. 

It's a once in a lifetime thing, so I thought it was worth it. Only $44 and that's with other bands and the convention. Next paycheck, is all food and rent though. But every once in a while it's okay to treat yourself! I was really not going to buy the ticket since I got the new lingerie but I know I'd regret it if I didn't.

Things to look forward to:
  • end of midterms
  • new lingerie
  • possibly new shoots
  • possibly Valentine's Day plans
  • tattoo convention/Blink-182 concert

Honest, let's make this night last forever.

No comments :

Post a Comment