Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pride and Prejudice.

Gifs from Fahrenheit 451

After a shitty night, I decided to watch a movie that has been on my watch-list for quite some time, Pride and Prejudice. I've always loved these different time era movies, something about the whole atmosphere. I enjoy the homes, the dresses, the music, the manner of speech, it's all lovely. For the longest time, I was obsessed with these sorts of movies.

After watching Pride and Prejudice, it was confirmed that I still love these kind of movies. And I enjoyed this movie so much, I want to read the book as well. Elizabeth reminded me of Jo from Little Women.

I know, these sorts of movie are romanticized a lot of the time, different time eras usually are, but i seriously can't help but love them so much. When I was little I would always read books like "Little House in the Woods", "Little House on the Prairie" and those "Dear American" diaries, I think I want to start getting back to reading tbh.

These type of movies mean so much to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment