Thursday, December 18, 2014

Winter Break.


I finished my last final today. This quarter is almost over for me, tomorrow is my last day of work and then I will be going home for winter break.

I actually should be packing up my room now, but I just want to relax for a bit before I have to start doing stuff. Tomorrow I am also picking up Tia from school and we are hanging out before I go back home. I am excited to do something fun!

It's nothing to exciting tbh, just lunch or something but still, the last time I did anything was when I went out with Jenn. I just want to do something.

I am sad I am leaving Tia's house though. Her family feels like a second family to me and I cannot repay them for what they have done for me. I got them some gifts for Christmas and thank you cards as well but no words can express my gratitude towards them.

So happy this quarter is over! Kinda excited to move into my new place next quarter. But for now, I'll take it one step at a time. Which is getting my wisdom teeth removed. Fun! lol

No comments :

Post a Comment