Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy N Y E.


I started my New Years goals a tad early and started working out. Woke up today sore and in pain, it was the best feeling ever. Not even being sarcastic lol. Soreness is my motivation.

Anyways, it's New Years Eve and I'm chillin' in my sister's room watching The Proposal, love this movie and it's been forever since I've seen it. I really am enjoying staying in and relaxing. Especially since it has been so cold recently! There was a lovely fall of snow flurries :] 

Anywho, I decided to write a post looking back on this year.

This year started out great, with me spending New Years in Nagoya with my best friend Lyy. I also had many firsts in Japan and became more comfortable in my skin as the year progressed. The friends I made were awesome, and more than ever I became more sure of my life choices.

So many things that I thought would never happen ending up happening. Even me thinking back on it now I still think it was crazy, but it was amazing.

My life ended up becoming not so good once I came back from Japan. I had a lot of problems with my family and trying to adjust, but I'm taking it one step at a time and I hope it will slowly get better.

Brightside, I got to reconnect with some of my friends, Hopy and Jenn ♡

I already mentioned my New Year goals in my last post, and I am working on them now. I know this year is not going to be easy, but I am going to make the most of it to get to where I want to be. 

Time always seems to fly by, so hopefully this year will be the same and it will be a productive one.

One thing I learned from 2014: You're worth way more than you give yourself credit for.

No comments :

Post a Comment