Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bye Bye to my Second Family.

Friday, December 19th, 2014

Today was the day I finished classes, work, and moved out of Tia's house. It was also the last day I would be hanging out with Tia before I moved back home.

I picked her up at her school which was surprisingly in the ghetto of Santa Ana. It's been forever since I've been in such an uneasy place, okay well actually K-town in LA was sketchy as fuck too.

Anywho, we went to Daiso after I picked her up. She need to get some gifts for her friends and I needed to turn in an application.

Afterwards we picked up a few other job applications and then went to Curry House to eat and fill in the apps.

I was pretty chill. We just talked and ate and caught up. Even though we lived together I was always busy with school and work and she was busy non-stop with school so we only really talked around dinner time with her family.

After eating, we walked around the shopping center and got some more job apps. I need another job.




When we were finished and were heading back to the car, a guy stopped us in the parking lot. And old asian guy to be exact. He asked us for directions to a freeway so we didn't think anything of it, especially since he had a thick accent we thought he was lost. Turns out, he tried hitting on us. Asking us where we lived and what school we go to and that he was looking for friends and he would want to invite us for coffee and invite friends.

We hurried and scurried away, he was so creepy. He looked around 40 years old and tried to say he was 26. And Tia is underage!! Creep.

We then went to Cha for Tea as we waited for the traffic to die down a bit and talked some more.

We went back home where we had dinner with her mom and she surprised me with a Christmas gift. It was a Kate Spade wallet. I usually don't care for brand things but I really liked it because it was a gift from them.

I hugged them and afterwards me and Tia chilled in my room. She did my nails and we talked some more. I was so happy because I usually have dark nails because I feel like I look weird with light colors but these looked so pretty!

It was getting late so I had to leave soon. So I said goodbye to her family. They told me if I ever needed anything I can always ask them, and that they will miss me. They even invited me to come visit them on New Years.

I honestly love her family, and cannot thank them enough for what they've done for me. They are like a second family to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment