Monday, November 3, 2014

New Place for Next Quarter.

Today was a good day, I finally found housing for next quarter! Me and Hiromi were planning to share a place,  so I searched for places and I was able to find a place close to campus. We were going to see it today around 6:30pm so I met up with Hiromi after work.

She was already done with class and was studying with one of her friends at the food court. We chilled there for a bit and I met another one of her friends. They were nice!

Afterwards me and Hiromi went our own ways and talked about many things. She went to Cha for Tea the first time and we got a crispy chicken snack and peach green tea boba :3

We talked till 7pm where we walked to the apartment and checked it out and liked it. We will be renting from January to June, so for the rest of the school year. I am so happy, this is one less thing to worry about. The main thing I was worried about to be honest.

Me and Hiromi will be sharing a room and bathroom. It's really great, we are both excited. Especially, since it's so close to campus. I can't wait to start going to the gym again T__T

It took a while, but finally found a good place. Thank goodness. Now hopefully I can find another job! I won't have my car though when I move there T__T it's both good and bad, good because less money, bad because it limits me, especially in jobs. Oh well.

So excited for next quarter. Me and Hiromi were saying it's time to go to Ikea lol

No comments :

Post a Comment