Friday, October 31, 2014

Colored Hair + Black Lips.


I had a photoshoot before work on Friday morning with the awesome Elle. I was excited to do this shoot because the photographer shoots alternative models and is an alternative model herself. She is also a makeup artist so she did my makeup and we mixed out wardrobe to get alt looks.

We mostly used clothes from her closet because my clothes are nonexistent. Got rid of most of them when I was coming back to the states and haven't had some extra cash to get clothes. So I was so happy that she said we could use her clothes as well!

The photoshoot was so much fun, this was the first time I had such heavy makeup though lol. I felt very uncomfortable when I had to go to class for an hour and come back to the shoot. But it was still fun because the makeup was done so nicely.

I'm super excited to see the photos, we did a few outdoor and indoor as well.

Elle is really chill and we are planning to shoot again when our schedule is both free. She was teaching me different alt looks, how to do some makeup tricks, all that stuff.

I also met her bf and roommates who were chill. One of her roommates was smoking and said we were welcome to smoke with him as well lol. I couldn't help but laugh to myself because this is something that you couldn't really do in Japan.

Although I love Japan, I did miss California's laidbackness. I think I mentioned this before.

Anyways, I was very happy I worked with Elle and got to meet her. She's an awesome person, great teacher, and I'm happy I'm getting closer to the modeling scene I am aiming for.

No comments :

Post a Comment