Sunday, October 5, 2014

Short Shoot & Shaved Ice.

October 3rd, 2014

Finally me and Tia were able to hang out more. Even though we live together for now, we have both been busy. Me with school and work and her with school. She needed to do a photoshoot with me for one of her classes so we did that and while we were at it she invited her friend her is a photographer to do a shoot as well.

It was super hot that day, and we were dying lol. So after we were done shooting we decided to go to get shaved ice. It was so yummy and soft O__O I've never had such soft shaved ice than the shaved ice we ate that day. Also, the condensed milk made it so much better!

Afterwards, we headed to Curry House since it's been a while that we ate curry. 



I was planning on heading home this weekend since it's my sister's birthday. So after a long day of class and work and the shoot, I drove to my hometown. Luckily, I didn't arrive too late, it was around 10:30pm but I talked to my mom for a bit and caught her up on what's been going on.

Lately I've been sleeping really early since I get up early. I usually try to go to bed at 10pm no later than 10:30pm. Such a grandma, and such a 180 compared to when I was in Japan lol xD

I still miss Japan here and there. But I am glad to be back at my university studying however, I'm glad this is my last year :D lol

No comments :

Post a Comment