Friday, October 17, 2014

Round 2 at UCI.

I met up with my conversation partner on Thursday. She was really nice and we got along right away. My Japanese is definitely rusty. I need to practice more ><

We went to get yogurt at Yogurtland, she really liked it. Then she had Chipotle for the first time, we split some tacos. She likes spicy food which is different than most Japanese people lol. Like Ayaka, she is from Kobe. I told her about about me being abroad in Japan.

We ended up going to the JSA meeting. I'll admit I was a bit hesitant since most of the people I knew already graduated. There were way more people which was definitely intimidating. It also wasn't so fun unfortunately. But they are having a Halloween clubbing event again this year. I'm seriously considering going. Hiromi really wants to go ^^

We'll see, it's going to be in LA at this one club I'm been wanting to go to called the Belasco. So tempted lol.

Feels like this year is another round of my first year. Don't know how I feel about that to be honest. Oh well, going to enjoy my last year at UCI :]

No comments :

Post a Comment