Saturday, October 25, 2014

K-Town, Bitches, and Creeps, Oh My!

So Halloween, was super fun in the sense of dressing up. I was super excited and nervous to wear my Poison Ivy costume. I made it myself with the help of Tia. She is a Cosplay Queen and I couldn't have done it without her.

I was excited to dress up for Halloween since lat year's was so last minute on me doing something. This year, I was planning to go to the JSA Halloween clubbing event. I was also excited to take Hiromi since it was her first Halloween in California and clubbing event.

She got a cute costume as cleopatra and she looked gorgeous. We made sure to take photos :] 

We met up with my friend Gaby and her friend Brenda who were Little Red and the wolf. We left Irvine to go to the club in LA which was in K-town. Traffic wasn't too bad, and so we got there around 10pm ish.

To be honest, the clubbing event was not fun. JSA isn't was it used to be, and the people in JSA have a totally different vibe. I thought the other JSA's from USC and Long Beach might have a different vibe but it was pretty much the same.






The guys were really weird and creepy, they were touchy, aggressive, annoying, all that jazz. There were a little over 100 people and the whole night me and Hiromi only saw 2 cute guys lol.

The girls were really rude and bitchy, I thought it was just me but Hiromi mentioned it to me saying the girls were giving us mean looks and asked why. I also didn't know, but I noticed that shit too. Story of my life -__- lol.

Also, the music was either heavy hip-hop or heavy EDM, both not my type of music sadly. So I wasn't feeling it. Neither was Hiromi. Gaby and Brenda had alcohol to make it better though but since I was DD and the drinks were $14 Hiromi and me didn't have the alcohol to make it not as bad lol.

The clubbing event ended at 2am but we left a little early since we were bored, sleepy, and hungry. The ride back home was rough due to closed freeways but when we finally got back to Irvine we ate at BCD Tofu and then went to Gaby's place to knock out.

• • •


We woke up late the next day and ended up talking about our experience. To be honest, even though it sucked, it was really funny and we laughed at the weird shit that happened with the creepy guys. And the best part of the night? Dressing up and taking pictures ♡

After talking for several hours, me and Hiromi left to go get breakfast at IHop. It was yummy! I'm glad I met Hiromi, me and her have similar personalities and get along well. She says she really likes my personality as well.

After this clubbing event, we decided no more JSA though lol. It's definitely different from before so time to let it go lol.

So even though the clubbing event was a bust, hanging out with my friends was still fun. Definitely makes an interesting memory haha + this year is probably my favorite costume I've worn. So totally worth it. If I ever go to cons I'm wearing it haha xD

No comments :

Post a Comment