Friday, October 3, 2014

Back to my roots.

September 30th, 2014

I met up with my friend Joelle to catch up on everything that has happened so I left to Japan. It was nice to catch up, I forgot how crazy and fun she is. Totally different from me haha.

We ended up doing a small shoot since we were already meeting up. Joelle was actually the first photographer I ever worked with. I love her work.

The shoot was super short, probably 15 minutes total haha. We were mostly too busy catching up, talking, and sharing our life stories. But even with the shoot being so short, we still got some nice photos :]





I was happy because Joelle shot me when my hair was purple :] I have been recently experimenting with getting purple/blue temporary dye and ended up with the color I have now. I love it, and am thinking of dying it purple again next time but Manic Panic ain't cheap lol.

We'll see, if not red is always a great option. I just wanted something different since coming back from being in Japan. I did want pastel, but the length of my hair and to keep it "healthy" at a hair salon would be starting at $250. Which, to be honest for something that's not permanent, I don't think it's worth it.

So I'll stick with reds or deep purples :]

Photographer: Grunge Gypsee

No comments :

Post a Comment