Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ups and Downs.

As I mentioned before, there are many ups and downs. Today was an up. I went and ran errands with my mother, since I am leaving soon, tomorrow to be exact. She has been getting sad so less of butting heads has occurred and though I don't want to leave home yet, I know the space will be good for us.

I was able to luckily find a housing situation where I volunteer at a daycare and get free room and board. I am very excited because I already checked it out and the children are adorable, this will also help me if I decide to work with kids in the future.

So today me and my mom went to get the oil changed of the truck seeing as I will be using it to go to school. Which kinda makes me happy because no car in California sucks, but how much gas the truck eats up also sucks so I will only be using it to go to class and occasional outings with my friends in the area.



While we were out, we had lunch and just talked. I was really having fun with my mom and really enjoyed spending lunch with her, the food was delicious and the conversation was nice. My mom was happy as well.

We loved the food so much that my mom asked to talk to the chef where we complimented the dishes and he was nice enough to give us the recipe! He told us to come back and tell him how it was when we make it. He was really nice. And so was our waitress actually. It was just a good day.

I'm packing and getting ready to leave tomorrow night. I feel anxious going back to school for some reason. We'll see where it goes.

No comments :

Post a Comment