Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friends Don't Pay the Bills.

Life has been hectic, but it's been good. I recently moved into my new home and it seems to be going well. I ran errands yesterday and got several things done and when I came back I started working at the daycare.

I'll admit, it was a bit overwhelming at first when kids are calling you left and right to tell you unnecessary things and everyone wants attention lol. "Teacher, teacher!" was what I heard constantly haha. But towards the end of the day I got the hang out it and I think next time will be even better.

Meanwhile, I start my other job as a study abroad peer advisor on Monday. That would be my on campus job that I was lucky enough to get. I'm so happy because it's a great opportunity. We'll see how that goes!

Since coming back from Japan I haven't been able to meet up with any of my friends since I was in my hometown. Now that I'm out in Orange County I still haven't been able to and not sure when I can since I'm working two jobs and going school full time.

I'll admit I'm bummed, but I'm not too sad because I'm very happy to have the opportunity to have these two jobs because they are my main priority.

This is going to sound horrible but friends don't pay the bills, sad but true lol. Once I have settled in more and have a set schedule I will try to go out but as of now, I need to focus on my jobs and school. My non-existent social life is at a pause to remain even more non-existent lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment