Sunday, June 22, 2014

Things to do.

This week is going to be super busy. I am going to be going out much more than usual.

Meeting up with people I recently met and meeting up with friends that are trying to make the most of my time here since I am leaving.

It's very pleasant, but it sucks because money T__T I hate being broke. And it's also a bit tiring since I don't like to go out multiple times a week. Yeah, I know I'm weird.

Also getting busy with papers since it's becoming the end of the semester. Funn. Starting some tonight, and then in the beginning of July I am going to try to do most of them since I'm going to be busy this remaining month.

Some more fun, is all the moving stuff I need to do. Sending stuff back home, moving out forms, health insurance, visa extensions. So much fun, lol. And money~

No comments :

Post a Comment