Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lili and Toshi's Birthday Celebration • Rain, Rain, Rain

Yesterday, was Lili's and Toshi's birthday celebration. Since it was raining quite a bit, I really was getting lazy to go but knew I had to lol.

Anyways, I got ready and left with some of the HIH people. Our feet were soaked by the time we got there and the bar was small and packed but it was lots of fun.

This was actually the bar that me and Lyy had gone to with Michael when we were waiting for the first train, small world.

They had food and all you can drink, for 3000 yen which is expensive as fuck in my book but since it's Lili's and Toshi's bday I paid of course lol.

It ended up being really fun, I met lots of new people :]

I wasn't planning on going clubbing but my friends convinced me, and of course the alcohol helped lol.

It was chill, I danced with all my friends and Lili and had lots of fun :]

I was mostly chillin' with Yuki which was one of Toshi's friends that I met. We had the same taste in music and both lived in Hiyoshi so we just went back together when the club closed.

Though the rain made it tiring, it was lots of fun. I'm still really surprised on how quickly the rainy season came. It was nice weather and then BAM showers lol.

But it's nice because it's not too hot. The only pain in the ass thing is finding shoes that don't get wet. Don't want to invest in rain boots since I'm heading back to California and will never use them lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment