Friday, June 13, 2014

Lately • California Plans


Besides the occasional bumps, life has been treating me well and I'm very happy. Me and Lyy have been going out quite frequently recently, and randomly.

Last night, we stayed out in Hamamatsucho all night because we didn't want to go home. We just sat in random parks and talked all night, and oddly enough we weren't exhausted, we were totally genki lol. Well, until we actually got on the train lol. It was quite pleasant though.

It's already halfway through June.

I'm not looking forward to it soon being July and I'll be leaving Japan but as always, I am excited to go back to California.

There are so many things I need to do once I go back. Get a part-time job, save money for Japan, study Japanese seriously again, dye my hair red, workout seriously, do photoshoots, and if I am lucky get another tattoo.

I was able to find housing, and though it is not going to be quite as pleasant as my previous housing and my housing in Japan, I sucked it up because it would be easier than living at home at commuting every day.

I will be living with 5 other girls, and sharing a room with one so it's not too bad. Plus, it was the cheapest I could find. Hopefully I will be in the park doing homework, working out, or working. If I actually have motivation to do the shit I want to.

If all goes as planned, my final year at UCI will be a productive one. I'm going to try my best :]

As for Japan, I will continue to make the most of the little time I have left.

No comments :

Post a Comment