Friday, May 16, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 • Night Drive in Yokohama.

Yesterday I went to watch the Amazing Spider-man 2 with my friend, Toshiki. We had talked about this the last time we hung out and thought it was best to see it when I came back from Nagoya.

I went to Yokohama station where he picked me up and we went to the movies to get the tickets. We had around 30 minutes to kill so we wandered the mall a bit where it had an arcade so we decided to play some games.

Toshiki knows I love cars so we went for the racing game. He picked a Mitsubishi Lancer and of course I went for the Nissan GTR which he already saw coming haha. Of course, Toshiki won, I suck at racing games but it was fun :]

Afterwards, we played some air hockey which was so freakin' fun because it would only be one hockey puck at first and then after a certain amount of time many small ones would be released haha. I loved it lol.

Afterwards we just sat a bit and talked about the new X-men movie coming out soon. So many super hero movies ^-^ lol

Eventually, it was time for the movie. Since Toshi paid for the tickets I decided to pay for the drinks and popcorn, we then headed to the watch the movie. I was super excited to watch this movie, and I really just wanted to get my mind off things.

Course, it didn't disappoint. I loved the movie. Made me so damn emotional haha.

Afterwards, me and Toshi just went for a drive since everything was closing. 

Alicia Keys sang one of the songs in the movie and we both really like her so he started playing Alicia Keys and we were singing to songs like "My Boo" and "If I Ain't Got You". So fuckin' nostalgic. 

I seriously miss doing these things. Driving in the car, music all the way up, and singing while gazing at an empty road.

While we were driving you could see the view of Minato Mirai. It was soo pretty, I love seeing the reflection of city lights on water.

He told me he knew a place that had a nice city view so we crossed the bridge and went there. We also passed the daikouku parking area. Even though there was nothing going on now because it was late, he just decided to show me where it was at.

He also showed me where these really well known clubs were which was close to the spot he showed me. He said Snoop Dog and Ice Cube and other well known rappers would come here when they went to Japan, but after the new no dancing law it isn't as good.

But he told me how it would always be so crowded and there would so be many cool cars around the clubs when he was younger. Ah, so cool to think about it.

He took me to this parking structure that was pretty high up and the way up was so spirally that after a while you got nauseous lol. But when we made it to the top, it was a nice night view like he said, and you could see the stars as well.

I hardly ever look up at the sky in Japan to be honest.

After enjoying the view for a bit, we headed back where we saw some people with their drifting cars parked on the side just drinking and hanging out. It looked so cool, lol. I always wanted to see this side of Japan, I wish I could see it more.

On the way back to Hiyoshi, we listened to music and I enjoyed the close to empty road. Toshiki thought I was sleepy but I was just thinking.

I really like Japan, and I'm so grateful that I was able to come here and experience so many things, many things I wanted and some random stuff. I grew so much as a person and changed so much. Although, I don't want to leave Japan, going back to California to finish my studies will be something nice to do to get my head on completely straight.

I can't believe I will be leaving Japan in two months.

☓ ☓ ☓

As for M, I've been completely over-thinking things with him so I'm stopping that now. I enjoy spending time with him, and enjoy his company but that's it. I am not going to see it more than that. Not going to think about intentions, etc. No need to make it more complicated than it needs to be. We're just two people who enjoy each other's company. And because of the circumstances, I'm okay with that.

In other news, next week I have something awesome to look forward to :] I'm pretty excited, but won't say anything about it just yet ;D

No comments :

Post a Comment