Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Nagoya Trip.


This Nagoya trip turned out nothing like how I expected. I honestly don't know how most of the shit got to how it did. I'm going to just sum up the whole trip in this post.

The trip was fun, me and Lyy didn't do most of the stuff we wanted but it was still a good trip.

I ended up randomly meeting this one fool I had the biggest crush on way back when, he was in a band I used to listen to quite a bit, but lost in interest in him because he seemed like a dick and full of himself. It seriously was random as fuck and was so confused on why he was there when we were all hanging out.

I told him I thought he gave an asshole vibe so he wanted to take me out and show me he wasn't lol. So we exchanged contact info.

To be honest, I was surprised he was even interested in me but apparently he thought I was attractive. We hung out, and yeah, he was a cool guy. He was pretty chill and reminded me of my friends from California but I still seem to lack interest in him for some reason, though he is still really hot lol.

After that, things seem a bit off with my friend Yashin because I guess he liked me. It sucks, but hopefully we can get over this rocky patch and still be friends but if not, I'm not too worried about it. After caring too much, I've learned to just not give a shit about stuff, especially shit like this.

I ended up meeting Yoshimi with Lyy as well, and was happy to see her. She is still with the same boyfriend I met last time we met up (he came along too) and she seems happier than ever just tired with work. I am glad she was able to figure out what she wanted and is happy with her life.

Me and Lyy just did chill things most of the time, no sightseeing (not that there's much anyways lol) but it was still nice. We did our usual of eating taco rice and other yummy foods and just sitting and talking for hours in different places. We both were still a bit confused on everything that happened and didn't know what to make of any of it.

I seriously don't know how to take this Nagoya trip. I had fun but obviously shit happened. I'm trying to not think too much about it since shit always happens, you can't do anything about it but we'll see.

I'm happy I went though, lots of good things were attached to this trip :] last trip to Nagoya before I leave to California. Still so weird I'll be going back soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment