Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's June.

Two more months of me being in Japan. Seriously, can't believe it.
I was looking forward to go back to California and enjoy my last year at UCI,
but with some things coming up, it seems like it might not be as pleasant as I thought.

Though the plans are up in the air, my mom is planning on me commuting from my hometown to UCI. And that is something, I am not down with. 

I despise my shit-hole of a hometown. Visiting is okay, but living? No. 

Setting aside, the fact that I don't like my hometown. There's also the issue of it being and hour commute and that is not including the days with heavy traffic. Fun.

Oh, how the tables have turned. My lovely last year at my uni that I initially imagined is now going to be more stressful than needed and all over the place. 

I just hope I can figure crap out, I don't like leaving things up in the air. Well, come August I will be able to figure out everything. It's the housing that is the most stressful thing for me at this point. 

Damn overpriced, undergraduate housing.

No comments :

Post a Comment